Follow the steps below to change your Joomla Page Titles:
From your Admin Control Panel
- Navigate to - Menus > Main Menu.
- Click on and open 'Home' (or whatever your MAIN Home Page is called).
- Choose 'Page Display' from the available tabs.
- In the box labelled 'Browser Page Title' delete 'Welcome to the FrontPage!'
- Write your own Page Title (If you leave this blank the title of your menu item will be displayed as default)
- Click on 'Save & Close'
- Reload the home page in the browser and check your work.
That's all there is to it.
*** TOP TIP *** Use focus KEYWORDS in your page titles to improve SEO! In our example we used, 'UJoomla - the best place to find all things Joomla on the internet.'