The Page Title is a written 'marker' reminding you of where you are on the site. It is in addition to the 'Breadcrumbs' information, so many find it annoying.
- First, login to your Admin Page / Control Panel.
- Now, 'click' on the MENUS tab at the top of the page.
- Select the Main Menu of your website. It's probably called 'Main Menu' of something very similar.
- From the list of menu items that you now see, select/click on 'Home'. Or, whatever you named the main homepage of your website.
- On the new page that opens up you will see the various options that correspond to that menu item. Select the tab that says 'Page Display'
- You will now see four headings, the second one down says 'Show Page Heading'. Beside it is a button, RED for no, GREEN for yes. Select whether to show the page heading or not.
- If you want to hide the Page Heading, select NO. To show the Page heading, select YES.
- At the top of the page click on 'Save and Close'
- You will now return to the main menu page.
It's as simple as that.